Hello! A few links to share for the last bit of time this year…
- The gifts need to be wrapped and there are many loose ends, but I stopped to watch a movie instead! Crazy, Stupid, Love was on HBO the other day and I got pulled into the plot about 20 minutes in…ended up being a good movie and still want to go back and see what I missed from the very beginning.
- Going to make this yummy lentil soup while it’s chilly outside!
- Doing this video for the kids.
- Excited to read the newest book club pick: Where’d You Go, Bernadette? by Maria Semple
Some of the Favorite Things exchanged at our book club get together the other night:
- Bare Escentuals Prime Time Primer Shadow
- How To Cook Everything
- Coolest gadget I have seen in awhile
- Lavender Vanilla Yankee Candle
- Victoria’s Secret Lip Gloss
- Dunkin’ Donuts Gingerbread Cookie Coffee
- Meyer’s Lavender Counter Spray
- Aveda Hand Relief Cream
A couple of fun things from a sweet friend:
A new coffee cozy and a good laugh with this Instagram parody…It had me laughing right out loud!
Well now I really need to get wrapping and cleaning!
Enjoy each moment of Christmas with your family!