Hey there…I had some computer issues but all is good now so let’s get this post going!
A teething baby, eating real food baby, drinking out of a sippy cup baby! I am so sad my little boy is checking off all the milestones a little too quick for this mama!
In the past few weeks I have come across some really neat “new” baby products that I have to share.
The first is this little spoon you screw onto the end of these baby food pouches. They are perfect for when I am out of the house and Axel needs to eat a meal. Super easy, easy clean up and less mess. Two come in a package and I picked it up at the local grocery store.
The second is this little gadget called a “first spoon”. The baby can put it in their food and it helps them to get the hang of using a spoon. It is perfect for Axel while he is teething, he loves to knaw and chew on it while in his highchair.
The third is this Baltic Amber teething necklace. No the baby does not chew on the necklace, instead they wear it under their clothing so the amber beads touch the babies skin. The healing properties of the amber resin gets absorbed into the babies skin, which helps with all the inflammation and discomfort that comes with teething. I found this question and answer page from Teething SOS that does a great job on explaining the necklace. You can see Axel with the necklace on in the first picture.
Well off to get the kids up from naps…have a wonderful rest of the day!
- Baby Led Weaning (moderntwinmom.com)
- And Then She Said “Mama” (crazyadventuresinparenting.com)
- Baby Teeth[ing] (littleduckies.wordpress.com)
- Bouncy Baby Boutique – product review (angela-mommytimeout.blogspot.com)
- Easy, No-Cook Baby Food Recipe: Chickpea Yogurt (thebump.com)
- Green Moms: DIY Baby Food (sierraclub.typepad.com)
- The Dos and Don’ts of Homemade Baby Food (thebump.com)