We are enjoying the last days of summer before school begins. Vivian is off to Kindergarten while Sylvie and Amelia start preschool. They are all excited, nervous and ready…so am I! We have had a wonderful summer filled with playdates, trips up north and great times outside and to the park. I think we are all ready for what is next!
Just a few links today of things that are interesting, good reads and things that may help out as school begins.
- Great post about why to quit telling your kids to “hurry up”.
- Cute framed chalkboard tutorial.
- Gluten free, dairy free no bake cookies…yum!
- The best cleaning calendar I have seen!
The current book I am reading that I cannot put down is: One Thousand White Women: The Journals of Mary Dodd by Jim Fergus. A friend recommended it to me and I was hesitant because it is pretty long…but so glad I started it because it is a great read!
A couple pictures from the end of summer!
Three pirates and a man overboard…don’t mind the laundry in the chair that needs to be folded!
Daddy took his girls on a date while I had a date with Axel.
Enjoy the rest of summer!
- Our View: Early childhood education is a must (goerie.com)
- 6 Strategies for Playdate Success – How to entertain your kids’ friends | Babble (babble.com)
- Answering the Call to Homeschool (girlfriendscoffeehour.com)
- read: one thousand white women: the journals of may dodd. (letterbranch.com)