This is part of Lisa-Jo’s Five Minute Friday. I have read them each Friday for over a year and decided to type one up this week…here goes!
She has taught me what it means to love with all your heart and how unconditional love works. She amazes me, teaches me, makes me laugh and gives me grace. She is an answer to my many prayers for a child and she made me a mom! I try to get in all the hugs and cuddles I can because I know one day they won’t be so easy to get. My girl turning 6 in 15 days…she told me yesterday to just start calling her “birthday girl”! The weeks are starting to go by faster and I miss her lots as full day school has begun. I catch myself worrying if I am teaching her what she needs to know for when she is out in the world without mom. Then I remember that He has her covered and He will guide her! My first one is making her way and spreading her wings!
Thanks for stopping by!
- Five Minute Friday: SHE (thetravelerswife.com)
- Lost – Five Minute Friday (thehopejourney.wordpress.com)
- Small – Five Minute Friday (thehopejourney.wordpress.com)
- Five Minute Friday MERCY (thetravelerswife.com)
- Five Minute Friday – Last (studentaccountant.wordpress.com)
- She (thepuresacrifice.wordpress.com)