Fun Kid Friendly Ideas
For kids age 3 and up
***make sure they don’t put things in their mouth if they do some of these might not be suitable!
- Shaving cream (not gel) on a cookie sheet with plastic toys and a paint brush…easy, hardly any clean up and kids love it!
- Cut out things from magazines and paste them on paper for a collage. V loves to cut things out right now!
- Grab your spare change jar and have your child sort the money into piles of quarters, nickels, dimes, pennies. V loves to sort too!
- Do a scavenger hunt inside when it’s rainy or snowy out. Hide things, make a list and send the kids off to find them. If it is nice outside you can search for things in nature.
- Do a color walk. Write each color on a paper in their corresponding color RED was written with a red crayon. Then take the list on your walk. Encourage your little one to find something that is each color on the list. Makes for a super fun walk!
This list is a work in progress and I will continue to add things as I come up with them or read about them. Enjoy!